Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have a ? I still have the 2part megacrop? You said you have lost yield since you changed from 1part to 2part correct? I still have 2 1/2 bags of 1part and new bags of 2part...plus all NPK products....I'm just thinking 🤔 should I try something new with the drip and use 2part or stick to 1part?

Yes I only did one plant in coco with 1 part and have had lower yields since but a lot of it has been operator error but my yields have came back up.. Plus it's not all about yield for me I am trying to grow the best quality.. I follow MOG's latest schedule and then slightly modify for coco they both work great use what ever your most comfortable with.. Why do you feel the need to change? if it's not broke don't fix it or is there a quality issue with the final product?

Bought some 1/4" wick rope, gonna try some bottom watering for the first 30-40 days of my grow. Am just wondering if size matters? I cant even keep a straight face typing this, but I mean can u go overboard. Was not sure which thickness to buy, talking rope here.
Bud it don't matter I make my own ...for my one gal pots and they work 👍....i also use ac infinity self watering grow bases which is the same concept i made here...
20230625_224327.jpg

Yes I only did one plant in coco with 1 part and have had lower yields since but a lot of it has been operator error but my yields have came back up.. Plus it's not all about yield for me I am trying to grow the best quality.. I follow MOG's latest schedule and then slightly modify for coco they both work great use what ever your most comfortable with.. Why do you feel the need to change? if it's not broke don't fix it or is there a quality issue with the final product?
No I was just wondering cause I have it and if it makes better results then that sounds better, but for now I'll stick to what I'm doing till I get this drip system and see if I'll need to change...I just hear 2part is cleaner on the res too?

No I was just wondering cause I have it and if it makes better results then that sounds better, but for now I'll stick to what I'm doing till I get this drip system and see if I'll need to change...I just hear 2part is cleaner on the res too?
Just remember just because it works on one person doesn’t mean it will you - I’m not sure how I feel about you switching that up

I just hear 2part is cleaner on the res too?
I can see that it definitely is cleaner until you add the Beneficial's to the rez then its just as dark... The 2 part gives you more flexibility to be able to reduce the nitrogen in flower and MOG's gypsum helps a ton in late flower.. It's made a difference in my bud quality less airy larf buds plus the taste is a lot better but that could be a lot to do with AN bud candy I've added since then

Bud it don't matter I make my own ...for my one gal pots and they work 👍....i also use ac infinity self watering grow bases which is the same concept i made here...View attachment 1615055
Do u keep your feeder/water container full all the time, or do u let it run dry, for a wet/dry cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back