Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1689531384069.gif

Old School Mango Haze Topped Day 65 mid flower she little further behind coming along nicely though buds are getting super sticky and starting to smell of oranges :drool:

IMG_5356.JPG

IMG_5357.JPG

IMG_5362.JPG

IMG_5361.JPG

Old School Mango Haze Topped Day 65 mid flower she little further behind coming along nicely though buds are getting super sticky and starting to smell of oranges :drool:

IMG_5356.JPG

IMG_5357.JPG

IMG_5362.JPG

IMG_5361.JPG
That's the drip system I'll be getting with the bigger white tray....

IMG_5356.JPG

IMG_5357.JPG

IMG_5362.JPG

IMG_5361.JPG
I do have a ? I still have the 2part megacrop? You said you have lost yield since you changed from 1part to 2part correct? I still have 2 1/2 bags of 1part and new bags of 2part...plus all NPK products....I'm just thinking 🤔 should I try something new with the drip and use 2part or stick to 1part?

Bought some 1/4" wick rope, gonna try some bottom watering for the first 30-40 days of my grow. Am just wondering if size matters? I cant even keep a straight face typing this, but I mean can u go overboard. Was not sure which thickness to buy, talking rope here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back