Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just got a weather alert staying there’s a tornado watch with this storm coming till 9 … This is the only thing I hate about out here we didn’t have those back home and doesn’t help me with my anxiety and stress right now @InkAddict$ this couldn’t come at a more worse time.

Last edited:
Good Morfnoevight All you happy Sunday Live Stoners!

It is so hot here, there will be no indoor cooking today! So I declare it to be an eat a wiener day🌭🌭🌭. I can cook the dogs outdoors in the air fryer in just minutes.

Auntie they've given me 18 months. Im still fighting till the end
I am sorry to hear someone is predicting your demise. Are there any other medical approaches to your problem?

Go on....I Bet you all Check to see if he is Right........... :pighug: ....I'm Glad I'm not a man.........me Index finger is Longer........:crying:
What do my fingers have to do with my penis size :doh: oh yeah.

I like it really racey, I'd cut the main now, and let the rest go a little.
I'm at day88 on my Za Mango 🥭 its a sativa leaning hybrid....so i was told to wait its got some good cloudy amber trichs...but its still has some white pistils...
20230716_085611.jpg

I like it really racey, I'd cut the main now, and let the rest go a little.
The thought crossed my mind but it just seems too early but i am checking WW bx1 now and if she's ready we might have some:tang: It's just so early:doh::shrug:

I'm going to wait on the Za Mango 🥭 probably till it hits 100dayz then see...I want the buds to be thick as can be....and a good mellow high....racey I get anxiety off that weed...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back