Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @PinkyNotTheBrain u got any pointers for this rookie on how to get this damn nut off! Its in a mad awkward spot so hard to get a wrench or anything up on it to break it loose so i can finally change this faucet!
View attachment 1614674

Obv need to break that center nut free but can’t seem to get a wrench on it and then have room to turn it to break it free! U can tell how bad this faucet is leaking! May need to replace that wood but thats for the landlord to pay and have done!
remove the spray hose, then use a deep socket

I can relate, like Randy California (Randy from California) got his name from Hendrix in a chance meeting in a NY music store. Hendrix wanted him to come tour England with him and be in his new band The Experience, but since randy was only 15, his parents said, no chance in hell, but his step dad was a known jazz drummer, and formed the kid a band....Spirit.

Saw them at Eagles Auditorium in Seattle :headbang:

Hey @PinkyNotTheBrain u got any pointers for this rookie on how to get this damn nut off! Its in a mad awkward spot so hard to get a wrench or anything up on it to break it loose so i can finally change this faucet!
View attachment 1614674

Obv need to break that center nut free but can’t seem to get a wrench on it and then have room to turn it to break it free! U can tell how bad this faucet is leaking! May need to replace that wood but thats for the landlord to pay and have done!
Channel locks or a sawzall only things that come to my mind if all else fails get a hammer :amazon:

remove the spray hose, then use a deep socket
Hope he turns the main off first...

maitre-dj-drowning.gif

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back