Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dabber I hope you get to teach that boy the beast you grow...I'm sorry 😞 hope to see you around for a min bud....I've learned alot from you over the past year and I appreciate all the help.....ty :bighug:

I haven't known him for very long time just as long as I've been here but he has been nothing but the best friend you could ask for.. I don't think you find a guy with a bigger heart he'd give you the shirt off his back... I know he'll always been in my thoughts and prayers we will miss @Dabber hope to see you around before you go :headbang::karmacloud::vibe::lildab::pass:

I haven't known him for very long time just as long as I've been here but he has been nothing but the best friend you could ask for.. I don't think you find a guy with a bigger heart he'd give you the shirt off his back... I know he'll always been in my thoughts and prayers we will miss @Dabber hope to see you around before you go :headbang::karmacloud::vibe::lildab::pass:
🙏

Hey @PinkyNotTheBrain u got any pointers for this rookie on how to get this damn nut off! Its in a mad awkward spot so hard to get a wrench or anything up on it to break it loose so i can finally change this faucet!
image.jpg

Obv need to break that center nut free but can’t seem to get a wrench on it and then have room to turn it to break it free! U can tell how bad this faucet is leaking! May need to replace that wood but thats for the landlord to pay and have done!

That's sad news...Sending positive vibes to you @Dabber ! Tag me when your son has his grow up and running my friend!

:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back