Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my AMR
Screenshot_20230715-202250.png
Screenshot_20230715-202319.png
Screenshot_20230715-202347.png

Yo stonerz took a little napski and woke up to this unnerving text from @Dabber He wanted me to tell you all he’s only been given 18 months.. I am speechless says he’s going to do one last hoorah so hopefully we see home around for a little while he’s still here :sad::karmacloud::eek1::goodluck:
View attachment 1614665

Ahh F that .. doctors told me one time i would have 10 to 20 years max, That was 30 years ago. Good food, good vibes, n good medicine work wonders.. don't buy that @Dabber :vibes: :meds::love:

They're giving away free 2 packs of Stargazer(Nova OG x Alien Moonrocks purple pheno) with every order right now as well ...

:worship:
Here's my twisted tree pure OG currently 58 days old :thumbsup:
PXL_20230716_002608617.jpg
PXL_20230716_002616160.jpg

Ahh F that .. doctors told me one time i would have 10 to 20 years max, That was 30 years ago. Good food, good vibes, n good medicine work wonders.. don't buy that @Dabber :vibes: :meds::love:
That's the Spirit:headbang: @Kyote Glad your still with us and hope that's the case with @Dabber as well it was a thought of mine too but I don't know the full story yet only the text :shrug: :karmacloud: :vibes:

Hey @PinkyNotTheBrain u got any pointers for this rookie on how to get this damn nut off! Its in a mad awkward spot so hard to get a wrench or anything up on it to break it loose so i can finally change this faucet!
View attachment 1614674

Obv need to break that center nut free but can’t seem to get a wrench on it and then have room to turn it to break it free! U can tell how bad this faucet is leaking! May need to replace that wood but thats for the landlord to pay and have done!
There's a special wrench but soaked in WD-40 on the stems threads and monkeyin it off with channels or whatever you got works :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back