Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo stonerz took a little napski and woke up to this unnerving text from @Dabber He wanted me to tell you all he’s only been given 18 months.. I am speechless says he’s going to do one last hoorah so hopefully we see home around for a little while he’s still here :sad::karmacloud::eek1::goodluck:
EAB1104F-BD05-4465-96A3-EF48E2E52749.jpeg

I grew up in Flint Mi and my brother stopped at a garage sale that Grand Funks drummer Brewer's dad I think well anywho my brother picked up some cool stuff.
When I lived in the burbs years later they had a farmhouse on the corner never met them.
A budd recently saw Mark in a home depot and got his latest scoop. He lives in northern Mi.

so anyway, anybody know where 3 Dog Night got their name-?........i do :mrgreen: and NO, u cannot go goggling it :nono: ....for shame:deadhorse: ppp
Hmm, let me guess. Something about a serious cold night, and 3 dogs willing to help out. :pighug: :crying:

Yo stonerz took a little napski and woke up to this unnerving text from @Dabber He wanted me to tell you all he’s only been given 18 months.. I am speechless says he’s going to do one last hoorah so hopefully we see home around for a little while he’s still here :sad::karmacloud::eek1::goodluck:
View attachment 1614665
Sorry to hear the news @Dabber :sad::bighug: Hope to see you around here soon

Really sorry to hear about your diagnosis @Dabber. Good luck with it, I hope you manage to get some quality time in with your son. :bighug::cheers::pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back