Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You tried it said it was good but wouldn’t go out and order it off a menu … I love you too i appreciate you trying it , the baby and I loved it ❤️ it needed hot sauce though. I can’t wait for a cookie 🍪
Hot sauce what is wrong with you...I smoke weed all day long...I mean all day get the munchies 🤔 and hot sauce 🥜 🍕 :WTF: :funny:I love you

Hot sauce what is wrong with you...I smoke weed all day long...I mean all day get the munchies 🤔 and hot sauce 🥜 🍕 :WTF: :funny:I love you
Don’t wtf me lol 😝 I’m pregnant these weird cravings come from you and your crazy family 😂 😂 I want little Caesar’s pizza next time with peanut butter and hot sauce ohhhh maybe even on the breadsticks 🔥 🤤.. I don’t want to tell you what I’m thinking about trying with the cookies you’ll get grossed out lol 😂

:pass:
I use monosilic, never tried it as a foliar though and there's no directions to use it that way on the bottle. I really like it though

Loved mine 💯‼️ Smelled just like SB 😋

Nice inidica buzz too, mellow. All of them turned red and had beautiful color buds. One of them got a spicey aftertaste and was so nice with a coffee-decaf for me, in the evenings. Definitely recommend it!
well then, since it is in stock... :biggrin: :pighug:

@InkAddict$
C5503F38-BC1F-4470-8F51-7C8118A7A57E.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back