Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear a long sleeve SPF fishing shirts with a hood while fishing it gets the sun off your skin which makes a huge difference some guys even where pants.. I have fishing SPF gloves and neck gators also the sun is brutal :cools: Even wearing all the clothes it's no hotter then nothing at all but it feels good to get the sun off of you when you out there standing in it for hours on end and can't forget to mention skin cancer :toke:

I mean these cats live in the scorching desert for hundreds of years and they layer up like they could go to the arctic!

4670812000000578-5092425-image-m-26_1510917739008.jpg
It's totally true. If you're in the sun. My job switched our uniforms to long sleeves a couple years ago and it's actually way cooler then short sleeves in the summer :shrug:

I wear a long sleeve SPF fishing shirts with a hood while fishing it gets the sun off your skin which makes a huge difference some guys even where pants.. I have fishing SPF gloves and neck gators also the sun is brutal :cools: Even wearing all the clothes it's no hotter then nothing at all but it feels good to get the sun off of you when you out there standing in it for hours on end and can't forget to mention skin cancer :toke:
When I'm on the bank I very much limit the sun I'm exposed to.

When I'm on the bank I very much limit the sun I'm exposed to.

That works too or more fishing time with proper clothing :pighug::biggrin: I always would forget to put sunscreen on and reapply the clothing helps stoners proof it as long as you remember to wear it :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back