Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try NPK RAW Silica for foliar. It definitely helps control PM when applied correctly, and it doesn't take much.

:d5:
This is what I use in my rez. Just got another bottle today actually
PXL_20230715_003958041.MP.jpg

No idea how i forgot this! When i got an order from sprouts the other day i was grabbing my basket and heard some crazy loud buzzing! I thought something was maybe buzzing around in the fluorescent lights but spotted this monster in the window! I have seen enough normal ones to know this was without a doubt a murder hornet! :yoinks::nono:

8CAC3D34-EB71-4AE7-8E55-A86043A41D1F.jpeg

You can see how big it is in relation to the brick behind it!

I can add that with kelp, fullup, and yucca correct? currently that's all I foliar feed through veg
Shouldn't be a problem. I use 1/32-1/16 tsp per gallon for foliar, and 1/8-1/4 per gallon for the watering can. I use it alone for foliar Edit: (actually,I do mix it with Full Up for foliar as well), but mix it with just about anything(Silica free) when used for watering.
:pass:

what brand is that? I've tried looking for the bottle a couple times now :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Aptus. Just got it today from growgreenmi. It was on sale for $70 for the 250ml. But it's only 0.5ml/gal so it goes a ways. Add $5 worth of drippers to get to the free shipping :thumbsup:

Megacrop does anyone stop feeding at a certain time? I've been feeding all the way....till chop I've never flushed.. was told its pointless.

Aptus. Just got it today from growgreenmi. It was on sale for $70 for the 250ml. But it's only 0.5ml/gal so it goes a ways. Add $5 worth of drippers to get to the free shipping :thumbsup:
I got a bunch of RAW to use up for now but it's 94$ on amazon for the same bottle :nono: I've thought about trying Mammoth Silica @Rick Dirte' recommended it but again it's pricey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back