Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't be a problem. I use 1/32-1/16 tsp per gallon for foliar, and 1/8-1/4 per gallon for the watering can. I use it alone for foliar Edit: (actually,I do mix it with Full Up for foliar as well), but mix it with just about anything(Silica free) when used for watering.
:pass:
Thanks @Lil Dab . I edited my post because I do mix it for foliar with Full Up as well, just not every time...
:d5:

No idea how i forgot this! When i got an order from sprouts the other day i was grabbing my basket and heard some crazy loud buzzing! I thought something was maybe buzzing around in the fluorescent lights but spotted this monster in the window! I have seen enough normal ones to know this was without a doubt a murder hornet! :yoinks::nono:

View attachment 1614310

You can see how big it is in relation to the brick behind it!
They won't bother you :pass:

Megacrop does anyone stop feeding at a certain time? I've been feeding all the way....till chop I've never flushed.. was told its pointless.
feed all the way till harvest with coco maybe reduced PPM but always fertigate coco

I got a bunch of RAW to use up for now but it's 94$ on amazon for the same bottle :nono: I've thought about trying Mammoth Silica @Rick Dirte' recommended it but again it's pricey
1689382324054.gif

I got a bunch of RAW to use up for now but it's 94$ on amazon for the same bottle :nono: I've thought about trying Mammoth Silica @Rick Dirte' recommended it but again it's pricey
I buy pretty much all my nute stuff from that place anymore. Never had an issue and they run some kick ass sales all the time. Ordered this like Monday/Tuesday. Here's the drippers I got with it. Was $78.80 for the silica and 20 drippers shipped
PXL_20230715_005507108.MP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back