Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife @Mrs.InkAddict is a nurse no way would she be letting them sponge bath me...she would be there to do it herself...she's napping 😴 pregnant at 40 can wear you down I bet....
be better that way. Maybe even get a handy j then :crying: im glad Im a dude cant imagine being pregnant and having to give birth. that make my anxiety go through the roof. And thanks for the reps my friend. im going to keep on keeping on. only way should be up from here.

Tripped on a fan at work fell and landed on the power cord and it broke my kneecap in half and the pieces separated from each other 3 cm been a ruff one. didnt realize that it would bruise so bad. And its been covered up by bandages and a knee brace. It was a shock to see
Holy Moly Growmie, you did a number on it...Hope they fix you up correctly and you begin to feel better quickly!

:vibes:

Amazing flavours from the Sundae Thumper rosin..Very reminiscent of an old school 'Push Up'..and it is extremely potent.

Screenshot_2023-07-13-13-53-24-896.jpg
:worship:

Tripped on a fan at work fell and landed on the power cord and it broke my kneecap in half and the pieces separated from each other 3 cm been a ruff one. didnt realize that it would bruise so bad. And its been covered up by bandages and a knee brace. It was a shock to see

Aggh...... :pighug: ..I Hope they get it Fixed for you soon............:wizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back