Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man surgery tomorrow at 12:45. Then after I can bare weight on my leg just not bend my knee. Which is really good news. Some of the bruises of the after math. View attachment 1613798View attachment 1613799View attachment 1613800
Damn looks bad I hope you get well soon...like I do keep on smoking....it helps with my lower back pain sometimes depending on the strain... Jean-O’s Voodoo was great for pain/depression/anxiety/ and knock your ass out....I'm glad the Voodoo got 🤰I don't know who poppy is but I do know it could be nice....

Lol I had them do that for me once. Was pretty uncomfortable getting naked in front of them but had to be done.
My wife @Mrs.InkAddict is a nurse no way would she be letting them sponge bath me...she would be there to do it herself...she's napping 😴 pregnant at 40 can wear you down I bet....

Roc bud drop tonight for those interested :d5:
D60128F8-83F9-4768-888B-BFCA0C1B7FFC.jpeg
4209EC89-3501-427A-A88B-28925728693D.jpeg

WTH did you do Amigro?

:yoinks:
Tripped on a fan at work fell and landed on the power cord and it broke my kneecap in half and the pieces separated from each other 3 cm been a ruff one. didnt realize that it would bruise so bad. And its been covered up by bandages and a knee brace. It was a shock to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back