Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
that there is cheese product, a whole different thing than cheese...:crying:
On the radio yesterday when i heard them talk about it they said in the description it was a sesame seed bun with 20 slices of American cheese product on it! :yoinks:

1689263387675.gif

@Olderfart hows your day going? I cut my coffee consumption way down, just 3-4 cups a day, I think all that caffeine was fighting against all the thc because I am hammered, weeble wobbled ! :dizzy:
My day is going great so far. The new batch of Greek Kefir is in the fridge, and I am about to tuck into the first breakfast with it. Not much planned for the day, but dog walk is likely. And, of course, a visit to the greenhouse to see how that jungle is going. The tomatoes will reach the rafters before long.

As for the cuppas at this end, it has for me been decaf only for a long time. I needed to do everthing I can to deal with insomnia, so the caffeine got ditched. It seems to persist longer in my system than most peeps.

Have a great day sir. :cheers:

My day is going great so far. The new batch of Greek Kefir is in the fridge, and I am about to tuck into the first breakfast with it. Not much planned for the day, but dog walk is likely. And, of course, a visit to the greenhouse to see how that jungle is going. The tomatoes will reach the rafters before long.

As for the cuppas at this end, it has for me been decaf only for a long time. I needed to do everthing I can to deal with insomnia, so the caffeine got ditched. It seems to persist longer in my system than most peeps.

Have a great day sir. :cheers:
If the half-life of caffeine in your system is 5 hours, and you haven't built up resistance to it, the after-dinner cup could definitely keep you up. I have to limit caffeine to morning or afternoon. It makes me talk way too much anyway, and you sure don't need to hear me whole story again from the beginning.

Good luck buddy 👍
Thanks man surgery tomorrow at 12:45. Then after I can bare weight on my leg just not bend my knee. Which is really good news. Some of the bruises of the after math.
IMG_2623.jpeg
IMG_2620.jpeg
IMG_2621.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back