Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @Mossy! :pass:

Apply a Bordeaux Mixture? Or maybe just a Copper spray, or a lime sulfur spray alone will control your problem?
:d5:

Cheers @N/A-Greengo .... :headbang: .....I've got an antifungal...for the avacado and the white grapes..........:pass:...

When I saw the farmer starting to cut the mildew cereal I went straight out and sprayed.......

I just hadn't done the black ones coz they tend to be hardier....and any spray could drift into the poultry....pffft....

Strung up a couple more sites....like a puppet...i need them yo-yo’s...definitely getting some....
20230713_102259.jpg

We're all allowed to groom our doodles however we would like :bong:
Not according to my mutt. If she sees scissors in my dearest's hands, she runs to me for protection. :pighug: It never works though, so I am not sure why she still does it. :crying:

Time for bed. Yellow jacket season is in full effect here so got some work to do tomorrow

If you mean the little buggers that sting, we noticed a football sized nesthanging from the carport ceiling yesterday. So far, mutual tolerance continues, but the first sting, and da nest she is gone.:biggrin:

Well I got my egg roll 😊 but I’m thinking I’ll save it for dinner tonight with the Chinese food we’re having and have pizza with peanut butter 🤤 here in a few after my nap and smoke time with @InkAddict$
That sounds terrible 😕 🥜 butter... :WTF:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back