Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby got called off so he's back to painting risers. Only got through 3 of them plus the stair stringer done last night since the raw wood was drinking the paint like crazy. It's going to take at least 2 or 3 coats of this (glossy white is a bitch like that, it's like painting with milk lol) so once he finishes the first coat I'm planning on going through and caulking the seams on the ends where there's some gapping and such, and then more paint.

20230713_123151.jpg

Site is dumb lagging rn. It's just this site too cause I checked at least 5 other sites. Not my internet or connection cause other sites are lightning fast. Wonder if it has anything to do with the amount of bot traffic this site sees. I don't know shit about shit I'm just spit balling.

Anyone familiar with canna? Im using there bio line, but cant find any info on how long the nutrients in the soil will last. I’m assuming 3 weeks. Also am I correct in thinking the bottled nutrients don’t contain any salt? so i wont need to archive runoff?

These prescribed meds are messing up my insides. I'm not sure the "benefits" outweigh the side effects. I've had infections that were more pleasant. I just wanted an antidepressant, but can't because I'm bipolar. So I need mood stabilizers first, but my bipolar is apparently hard to treat because I get mixed episodes and have rapid cycling. I'm gonna give it a few more weeks before I try shrooms for my depression. Even my wife is getting tired of me on these meds. Nothing is fun, but depression still breaks through.

At this point, the worst thing that can happen appears to be a manic episode which should be clamped down by the huge quantities of mood stabilizers my psych is giving me.

These prescribed meds are messing up my insides. I'm not sure the "benefits" outweigh the side effects. I've had infections that were more pleasant. I just wanted an antidepressant, but can't because I'm bipolar. So I need mood stabilizers first, but my bipolar is apparently hard to treat because I get mixed episodes and have rapid cycling. I'm gonna give it a few more weeks before I try shrooms for my depression. Even my wife is getting tired of me on these meds. Nothing is fun, but depression still breaks through.

At this point, the worst thing that can happen appears to be a manic episode which should be clamped down by the huge quantities of mood stabilizers my psych is giving me.
Try not to get discouraged, depressions hard. Outside wounds are easy, inside ones take patience and i know how frustrating that is to hear but it's the truth, small steps and its ok to fall just never let yourself stay down . Every morning is a fresh start :pighug: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back