Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined 9 years ago but it doesn't feel like it
Been here for 5 and a smidge. Great community and endless knowledge with grows/problems. Great fun in the grow&shows and the OD comp. Welly boot comp, solo cup grows (not for me yet…)

You're not supposed to eat it for the fun, you're supposed to eat it for the nutrition :crying: Just look at how healthy it looks
I was looking...

Nutrition is not a term I would apply to that thing. :crying: I eat pounds of cheese, it is good food. The real stuff is anyway. :pighug:

Been here for 5 and a smidge. Great community and endless knowledge with grows/problems. Great fun in the grow&shows and the OD comp. Welly boot comp, solo cup grows (not for me yet…)
Let me show you some boots bud...ole mr. and mrs.
20230713_074943.jpg

These prescribed meds are messing up my insides. I'm not sure the "benefits" outweigh the side effects. I've had infections that were more pleasant. I just wanted an antidepressant, but can't because I'm bipolar. So I need mood stabilizers first, but my bipolar is apparently hard to treat because I get mixed episodes and have rapid cycling. I'm gonna give it a few more weeks before I try shrooms for my depression. Even my wife is getting tired of me on these meds. Nothing is fun, but depression still breaks through.

At this point, the worst thing that can happen appears to be a manic episode which should be clamped down by the huge quantities of mood stabilizers my psych is giving me.
Have they trialed the Lamictal yet? If not I would push for that.

These prescribed meds are messing up my insides. I'm not sure the "benefits" outweigh the side effects. I've had infections that were more pleasant. I just wanted an antidepressant, but can't because I'm bipolar. So I need mood stabilizers first, but my bipolar is apparently hard to treat because I get mixed episodes and have rapid cycling. I'm gonna give it a few more weeks before I try shrooms for my depression. Even my wife is getting tired of me on these meds. Nothing is fun, but depression still breaks through.

At this point, the worst thing that can happen appears to be a manic episode which should be clamped down by the huge quantities of mood stabilizers my psych is giving me.
Good luck with it mate, I hope you find something that does the job for you. :cheers: :pighug:

it chaps my hide how they care a lot about mania, but the depression gets the "we care a lot" BS. Mania affects everyone but me. I've never even gone manic, only hypomanic. Depression is literally the worst thing I've ever gone through (although these meds are a close second).

My psych is totally up on my canna use. In fact, she's told me that if that's what works, to keep doing it. That was good because my dad who is a retired doc is relentless in shaming my weed habit. My response these days is "If medicine is so good, why hasn't it worked? Weed works for me every single day."

This is treatment plan number 4 so far. I know that number can go a lot higher and I'm impatient. It's my life that's not getting lived and if I can't get my head clear, it won't matter because I'll lose my job.

Have you done the genetic testing for what meds you will metabolize best? If not that really helps to cut out a lot of trial and error, and it's covered by most insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back