Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I am deathly afraid of snakes and have a hard time watching stuff with snakes but I don’t run unless someone is being a ass and chasing me with one.. I just make sure to stay far away but also aware of where it’s at.. I encountered a few rattlesnakes when I was climbing towers in the mountains of VA.. couple of the sites were loaded with them cause they loved the generators and the shade of the building..

Thanks for the reps for me it’s more hereditary my grandma and father are the same way
The wife of a friend of mine demonstrated her fear of snakes one time. She arrived home when I was showing her hubby some rattlesnake pictures that I had taken earlier in the spring. She wandered over and asked what we were looking at. When she saw the 3x5 photo, she went white, started hyperventilating, and staggered backwards out of the room. She couldn't even speak. Terrified does not cover it. :confused1:

Tell @Mrs.InkAddict to come back .... she's upset now cause she thinks we talk to much on here and not enough in person from wat something was said.. could be were on here alot but we laugh and make jokes....I like her being involved in this It's more quilty time....we could sit and talk and trim buds and have her look at her harvest like damn...I did that....I love you 😍

Tell @Mrs.InkAddict to come back .... she's upset now cause she thinks we talk to much on here and not enough in person from wat something was said.. could be were on here alot but we laugh and make jokes....I like her being involved in this It's more quilty time....we could sit and talk and trim buds and have her look at her harvest like damn...I did that....I love you 😍
I appreciate @Mrs.InkAddict 's contributions, sense of humor, and look forward to following the grow-off. I hope you will give her whatever she needs to make her the winner.

the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-clint-eastwood.gif

:pass:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Caturday Live Stoners.

The Pasta salad is chilling in the refrigerator, as soon as Ms. MOG gets hungry we will be eating. I am starving now :crying:

It is fooking hot in my back yard already 106°F 2:30pm in the shade.

Yeah, I’ve spoken to @trailanimal about solar, he’s given me some money saving tips….diy stuff. Also, wind generation is an option. I’m trying to be smart….plan things to use as little lecy as possible. I’ll be a sun grower like you :bighug: Good morning:pass:

Morning my friend, and everyone :d5::pass:
The big thing here is refrigerator / freezer for your off grid solar. Be realistic about what you can live without, eating canned food gets old real fast. Internet, lights and TV are the next power users that are hard to live without (at least for me). I am guessing solar is a viable option where you are looking?
……so, single digit rh….dry, dry, dry. And the city is preparing to launch fireworks into the sky over all of the houses…… :doh: The show must go on, I suppose:rofl::rofl:
Frank I did several shows in the town of Corcoran at the fairgrounds. The wind is north west at about 20-22mph almost every night in the summer. You cannot do a commercial show if the wind goes over 25 MPH steady for 30 minutes, so it was borderline. I had to aim my mortars at about 50° into the wind so they would get blown back over the firing zone. If the wind stopped the shells would go off over the houses that all had cedar shake roofs. It was a nightmare. By the end of the shows I felt like I had run a marathon. I never had a fire there. I burned up about 10 acres of grass in Chowchilla once. The sponsor owned the property and the speedway he paid all the fines to the fire department and had us back the next year. He said it was just part of doing business? I started a few other fire but we put those out ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back