Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get asked about snakes on here pretty often…and always had the feeling folks had the wrong idea a little bit. This is an excellent clip showing how they actually are….you can see how to stay safe, or get into trouble here. You can also see how you could over react to the situation.

I get asked about snakes on here pretty often…and always had the feeling folks had the wrong idea a little bit. This is an excellent clip showing how they actually are….you can see how to stay safe, or get into trouble here. You can also see how you could over react to the situation.

Stay safe by get the fuck outta there :superhero:

1688244242192.gif

Stay safe by get the fuck outta there :superhero:

View attachment 1609999
When I was in high school, we were hiking and came across a rattlesnake stretched across this big, flat rock that made up part of the trail. When it started rattling, it scared my buddy and he took off running, stepped between two rocks, fell, and broke his ankle :doh: Snake never even made a move in our direction, just rattled a little to warn us he was there. If you stop and wait, they leave. They’re a defensive, not offensive biter.

When I was in high school, we were hiking and came across a rattlesnake stretched across this big, flat rock that made up part of the trail. When it started rattling, it scared my buddy and he took off running, stepped between two rocks, fell, and broke his ankle :doh: Snake never even made a move in our direction, just rattled a little to warn us he was there. If you stop and wait, they leave. They’re a defensive, not offensive biter.

Yeah I am deathly afraid of snakes and have a hard time watching stuff with snakes but I don’t run unless someone is being a ass and chasing me with one.. I just make sure to stay far away but also aware of where it’s at.. I encountered a few rattlesnakes when I was climbing towers in the mountains of VA.. couple of the sites were loaded with them cause they loved the generators and the shade of the building..

Thanks for the reps for me it’s more hereditary my grandma and father are the same way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back