Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want people to see them here cause they like to do home invasions and break ins....so I want it that way.lol
That’s what I’m saying….. I could point out five different ways to defeat those cameras while remaining concealed. Perhaps hide those ones, and put some decoy cameras out in the open.

That’s what I’m saying….. I could point out five different ways to defeat those cameras while remaining concealed. Perhaps hide those ones, and put some decoy cameras out in the open.
The ones are in my house are hidden in a plant and behind a curtain...the default cameras are outside...

New pot just planted 2 Dark Devils Mystery Punch in...they will stay on back porch and I will bonsai them....just for fun....im be feeding megacrop...
20230701_143323.jpg

Been off site a while, moving is always a chore :nono:

No longer in the Greatland of Alaska, moved down to Oregon to be near family. I will still visit AK but I'm remembering what I enjoyed in Oregon during my youth :smokeit:
20230701_124204.jpg

No longer in the Greatland of Alaska, moved down to Oregon to be near family. I will still visit AK but I'm remembering what I enjoyed in Oregon during my youth :smokeit:
View attachment 1609989
Welcome back amigro!! :pass: Congrats on the big move!!

View attachment 1609989

:hula::zen: ppp

Little Dab a do ya. Some Seed Stockers Banana Purple Punch. It was a heavy hitting flower, the rosin does not disappoint.

20230701_111133.jpg

20230701_113859.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back