Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you happy Caturday Live Stoners.

The Pasta salad is chilling in the refrigerator, as soon as Ms. MOG gets hungry we will be eating. I am starving now :crying:

It is fooking hot in my back yard already 106°F 2:30pm in the shade.

The big thing here is refrigerator / freezer for your off grid solar. Be realistic about what you can live without, eating canned food gets old real fast. Internet, lights and TV are the next power users that are hard to live without (at least for me). I am guessing solar is a viable option where you are looking?

Frank I did several shows in the town of Corcoran at the fairgrounds. The wind is north west at about 20-22mph almost every night in the summer. You cannot do a commercial show if the wind goes over 25 MPH steady for 30 minutes, so it was borderline. I had to aim my mortars at about 50° into the wind so they would get blown back over the firing zone. If the wind stopped the shells would go off over the houses that all had cedar shake roofs. It was a nightmare. By the end of the shows I felt like I had run a marathon. I never had a fire there. I burned up about 10 acres of grass in Chowchilla once. The sponsor owned the property and the speedway he paid all the fines to the fire department and had us back the next year. He said it was just part of doing business? I started a few other fire but we put those out ourselves.
Home grown and canned gives so many more options than buying from a grocery store though

Topping/trimming down a bunch of herbs to dry (the lemon Balm is bonkers again this year) and found a use for the ugly ass chandelier in the dining room lmfao.
signal-2023-07-01-16-22-41-824.jpg
signal-2023-07-01-17-24-08-500.jpg

Tell @Mrs.InkAddict to come back .... she's upset now cause she thinks we talk to much on here and not enough in person from wat something was said.. could be were on here alot but we laugh and make jokes....I like her being involved in this It's more quilty time....we could sit and talk and trim buds and have her look at her harvest like damn...I did that....I love you 😍

@Mrs.InkAddict we are just picking if we didn’t like you and want you here we wouldn’t joke with you:pighug:Don’t leave :bighug:

Co
Tell @Mrs.InkAddict to come back .... she's upset now cause she thinks we talk to much on here and not enough in person from wat something was said.. could be were on here alot but we laugh and make jokes....I like her being involved in this It's more quilty time....we could sit and talk and trim buds and have her look at her harvest like damn...I did that....I love you 😍
Come back girl!! We need more of us, not less:bighug::pighug::lildab:

Both... but alot on here

I hope you don't mind me saying that it is driving me Nuts......

But..I Accept I am Old and Grumpy.........

so...You be You and I'll stick you on my no read list.

That means...if you need Technical Help..you need to Tag another member of staff......... :headbang: ...

The big thing here is refrigerator / freezer for your off grid solar. Be realistic about what you can live without, eating canned food gets old real fast. Internet, lights and TV are the next power users that are hard to live without (at least for me). I am guessing solar is a viable option where you are looking?
There are propane refrigerators, and freezers for off grid use. I’m not really a tv watcher, and primarily use cell for the internet. I’m not a gamer, or anything like that. I don’t eat canned food at all….just meat.

I guess making jokes and trying to make people laugh is the wrong thing to do....I'll just lay on back me and @Mrs.InkAddict will do are thing and post for our g&s and journals...I guess check us out there...now we don't feel welcomed....liver stoner chat I thought was to talk about whatever...peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back