Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying: I don't need no watch to tell me my insomnia is shite.....I've known for years......

The watch is there to See if I can chart the increase in heart rate I Feel with the Frogs.

I can See it incrrease my oxygen on the pulse/oxy meter......but I wanna See what it is doing to me heart.........

View attachment 1612473
the-mask-jim-carrey.gif

Morning y’all :coffee2:

Hope you all have a wonderful day ✌️☮️

Sunday is a day of rest 💯🌈😚💨💨💨💨

Sports watch doesn't like LS...it kees trying to electrocute me wrist while I'm typing............:crying:
LOL,,,,,

I can't even wear a digital watch. If I do, after a few days it starts going haywire, instead of numbers it looks like some alien language, LOL

Last edited:
Good morning @MedCzech :pass:

Your greenhouse is looking awesome! First the top notch grow room/man cave and now the greenhouse, totally jealous! :headbang::bighug::greenthumb:
Well, I appreciate that, thanks 🙏

We are looking to get a more healthy lifestyle. Growing our own food, and meds are paramount to that effort. Raised garden beds coming in fall too.

Then the plan is to use indoor grow room as staging for plants to extend grow season outdoors. From now on, I will only have one indoor grow running from October/November to January/February, then start up the indoor prep for outdoor grow season. Should reduce our electric bill and give us lots of options. You can tell I’m pretty excited about it all.

At this point in life, becoming closer to nature and being outside is a real treat. Certainly appreciating my health and quality time outdoors more and more.

Take care my friend. I always like hearing what’s going on in your world. We all need to spread the love and good cheer more often ✌️🥰‼️

LOL,,,,,

I can't even wear a digital watch. If I do, after a few days it starts going haywire, instead of numbers it looks like some alien language, LOL
Can't wear stainless, only titanium, platinum, or gold. My skin reacts. Rocking this Destro Ti PAM 117

panerai.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back