Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL,,,,,

I can't even wear a digital watch. If I do, after a few days it starts going haywire, instead of numbers it looks like some alien language, LOL

Can't wear stainless, only titanium, platinum, or gold. My skin reacts. Rocking this Destro Ti PAM 117

View attachment 1612487
Yesterday I was doing some work on my small lighting unit, I forgot to put a grounding strap on(blame the weed) and touched/worked on the circuit board, when I turned the unit on it blew out the drivers and the control board. Another expensive lesson..... :shrug:

We are looking to get a more healthy lifestyle. Growing our own food, and meds are paramount to that effort. Raised garden beds coming in fall too.

Have you considered Micro Greens as well..........?.....they really have taken off as health food in the UK....:headbang: .....tiny size but same nutrients as the full grown ones.

Should reduce our electric bill and give us lots of options. You can tell I’m pretty excited about it all.

All has to be considered now with the drastic rises in fuel bills......:headbang:

Are you okay @wwwillie ....?......:pighug:...Flexible........:biggrin:...

LOL,,,,,

I can't even wear a digital watch. If I do, after a few days it starts going haywire, instead of numbers it looks like some alien language, LOL

Too much static in your Knickers............:crying:....that's what we used to say at work when certain people walked by and machines went haywire........

Dump the Nylon underwear........and get one of those things you stick on the car to stop the static.............Bzzzzt.......:biggrin:

1688905726022.png

Too much static in your Knickers............:crying:....that's what we used to say at work when certain people walked by and machines went haywire........

Dump the Nylon underwear........and get one of those things you stick on the car to stop the static.............Bzzzzt.......:biggrin:

View attachment 1612507
No nylon here, only cotton/hemp clothing, and commando, :headbang:

If I wear 100% synthetic clothing my friggin hair will start standing up on end and the kitties get shocked, :crying:

Yesterday I was doing some work on my small lighting unit, I forgot to put a grounding strap on(blame the weed) and touched/worked on the circuit board, when I turned the unit on it blew out the drivers and the control board. Another expensive lesson..... :shrug:

Ooo...Bummer.............:doh:......

Morning kittens. Ended up definitely losing 1/3 of the Adeniums, maybe 1/2 if the iffies don't make it. They just wern't big enough/old enough to handle that much deluge. Got em all de potted, checked and the good ones drying out a few days Got my bigger ones to up pot today. Good thing I blew off yesterdays farm swap, son in law says it was a bust, he was back home before noon.
Just going to be my normal puttering around doing what I can and putting off what I don't feel like messing with kinda day....Hope a great day is had by one and all. :smokeit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back