Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Gracie have a previous career as a sheepdog, @420Forever ?
gracie_sheepdog.jpg

Im tryn hard to have a good day off but my aunts driving me up the fuckin wall, she just follows me around asking me "what? Why?" Like im filling up a glass of water i don't want to narrate. My gardens suffers cuz i have to go down stairs for certain things and i can't do it cuz im afraid ill snap if i have to stop and explain every few seconds, so i try to wait for her to leave, but she never leaves anymore
At least after trying for months she finally cooked dinner almost every day this week again, even if it was mostly out of a box maybe it's progress, i know shes just blue and stuff so I try not to get an attitude but then I walk around with knots in my gut and a lump in my throat and its exhausting , i just go cross eyed with frustration
200 (4).gif

Can't wear stainless, only titanium, platinum, or gold. My skin reacts. Rocking this Destro Ti PAM 117

Aye, what car is that? The dash looks so familiar but it's driving me mad as I can't quite pinpoint it. Don't share if I'm being nosy. Just the sort of thing that interests me. hahaha

The HVAC slider is really bugging me as it must be older to have actual switches. Aftermarket fold out DVD/Nav, but I can't find a dash that matches with the vents below the screen.....

First thought was 90's Honda but that's not it. Then Land Cruiser, then Skylines.... ugh. Looks left hand drive which narrows out the EU brands....

Aye, what car is that? The dash looks so familiar but it's driving me mad as I can't quite pinpoint it. Don't share if I'm being nosy. Just the sort of thing that interests me. hahaha

The HVAC slider is really bugging me as it must be older to have actual switches. Aftermarket fold out DVD/Nav, but I can't find a dash that matches with the vents below the screen.....

First thought was 90's Honda but that's not it. Then Land Cruiser, then Skylines.... ugh. Looks left hand drive which narrows out the EU brands....
PM sent

Im tryn hard to have a good day off but my aunts driving me up the fuckin wall, she just follows me around asking me "what? Why?" Like im filling up a glass of water i don't want to narrate. My gardens suffers cuz i have to go down stairs for certain things and i can't do it cuz im afraid ill snap if i have to stop and explain every few seconds, so i try to wait for her to leave, but she never leaves anymore
At least after trying for months she finally cooked dinner almost every day this week again, even if it was mostly out of a box maybe it's progress, i know shes just blue and stuff so I try not to get an attitude but then I walk around with knots in my gut and a lump in my throat and its exhausting , i just go cross eyed with frustration View attachment 1612527

Aw gawd @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ..that must be awful frustrating...............:wall:...

Is she very old...coz some of it sounds like early dementia symptoms......but when people get on the prescription trail with anti depressents...lots of the symtoms could be either......:headbang:

Aw gawd @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ..that must be awful frustrating...............:wall:...

Is she very old...coz some of it sounds like early dementia symptoms......but when people get on the prescription trail with anti depressents...lots of the symtoms could be either......:headbang:

They've just approved a new alzheimers drug here in the states. It should work on some of the same channels as dementia. Might be worth getting examined and see if it could help, @PinkyNotTheBrain

The FDA approval means it qualifies for insurance/medicare coverage. Some of the other useful ones haven't cleared that hurdle so you're out of pocket and most are hideously expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back