Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got me sports watch......:biggrin:...now I Know how badly I sleep..........:snooze:
Morning @Mossy!

I quit wearing mine...it just couldn't keep up me with so little down time ..:crying:

Anyone outdoor near Utah.........?

Ermmm, what is the Almighty trying to tell the state with the highest percentage of Mormons?

rolando-inocencio-rolly.gif

(No offense to those of you who may be of course)
:shrug:

LOL,,,,,

I can't even wear a digital watch. If I do, after a few days it starts going haywire, instead of numbers it looks like some alien language, LOL
Morning Talon
I'd say you're safe unless you suddenly have the urge to build this in your living room...

200w (8).gif

:crying:

Morning kittens. Ended up definitely losing 1/3 of the Adeniums, maybe 1/2 if the iffies don't make it. They just wern't big enough/old enough to handle that much deluge. Got em all de potted, checked and the good ones drying out a few days Got my bigger ones to up pot today. Good thing I blew off yesterdays farm swap, son in law says it was a bust, he was back home before noon.
Just going to be my normal puttering around doing what I can and putting off what I don't feel like messing with kinda day....Hope a great day is had by one and all. :smokeit:

Bummer @Bill.de.Cat .... :bighug: ...sharing one......:pass:

Fingers crossed they recover......:watering:..if anyone can bring them back..you can....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back