Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell ya , im shootin for the floor :bong:

Me too....
frogspawn.gif
.....I've already started on the sweeties.......:crisps:

:crying:

I know! Its 4:25 in the morning and im already digging around, sampling til i find what hits the spot :crying:

Gawd..... :pighug: ....I Hope you find it soon................:snooze:

I got me sports watch......:biggrin:...now I Know how badly I sleep..........:snooze:

4 hours..12 minutes......

23 minutes awake...
6 minutes REM..
2hrs 11 mins light sleep...
22 minutes deep sleep..........

Depressing huh.....?.........:crying:

Anyone outdoor near Utah.........?

Gawd..... :pighug: ....I Hope you find it soon................:snooze:

I got me sports watch......:biggrin:...now I Know how badly I sleep..........:snooze:

4 hours..12 minutes......

23 minutes awake...
6 minutes REM..
2hrs 11 mins light sleep...
22 minutes deep sleep..........

Depressing huh.....?.........:crying:

Anyone outdoor near Utah.........?

Id chuck that thing, im thinkin ignorance is bliss

Good morning y'all , 64*f and humid as all F--- , kitties taken care of, slept in a bit, thunderstorms on the way, already have a flash flood warnings for today.....

Good morning y'all , 64*f and humid as all F--- , kitties taken care of, slept in a bit, thunderstorms on the way, already have a flash flood warnings for today.....

Afternoon @Talonxracer :bighug: ..sharing one....Humid as hell here too.........I Thought it was going to burn off.....but I was wrong.....

:karmacloud: Storm safety karma sent..............:headbang:.......

Humid here too

View attachment 1612468

Supposed to get really nice today though but right now even with the ac and dehu its damp

Here too......:d5:

Id chuck that thing, im thinkin ignorance is bliss

:crying: I don't need no watch to tell me my insomnia is shite.....I've known for years......

The watch is there to See if I can chart the increase in heart rate I Feel with the Frogs.

I can See it incrrease my oxygen on the pulse/oxy meter......but I wanna See what it is doing to me heart.........

heart.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back