Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PinkyNotTheBrain me thinks u need 1! ;) :pighug:

1695944595625.gif

1695944818760.gif

You can add 2tbs regular butter to what you got to make it a stick. It'll just water it down a bit. That recipe I posted last night makes this for butter
View attachment 1635274
Sorry i am nit caught up yet but what u mean? All the weed absorbed all the butter? U can go old fashioned and put gloves on and just squeeze it tightly to wring butter outta the buds! Also 1 stick X 3 I kinda hinted was a crazy ratio!
Thanks dudes it was just how the thing broke and completely redrenched the bud back in the butter plus losing some getting it out cuz the coffe filter thing has resistance so pulling it out of the container which was now stuck to the top was just me gettin shit everywhere, i was being as careful as I could doin it over a pan but u get the jist. The people i was giving this batch are kinda snobby so shits gotta be exact yadda yadda but i found a pretty ridiculous amount of people for edibles over the past 3 days so its not like i haven't done well just still behind n every hits takin more of a toll than usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back