Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ripped through all the coffee filters after spending 40 minutes pressing the butter out now the weeds all back in the butter and won't press out somebody please give me an idea and tell me i didn't just waste 8 hours of my life
I just pour it through a fine metal strainer with a handle. Can also put cheesecloth on top of a mason jar, secure it with the ring and pour through. Don't press, just let it drain on it's own. The less you press and agitate it, the cleaner the butter comes out

I just pour it through a fine metal strainer with a handle. Can also put cheesecloth on top of a mason jar, secure it with the ring and pour through. Don't press, just let it drain on it's own. The less you press and agitate it, the cleaner the butter comes out
I put it in a filter coffee dripper. Its meant for a slow drip. Its got a mesh filter and it slowly lowers the top on by itself as the liquid squeezes out. Used it 100 times but it broke through just from being old i guess now i put what I could salvage just letting it drip through a strainer and that's what I got.... 2 tbsp.
Whatever I've smashed the other thing to pieces and accepted the fact imma get hit with late fees n just gonna smoke another bowl

This is what you need Pinky!
18addcfc30870-3e13081CDB96737A66A.5476177B829861FD_message_434160239964344_1695938437360.jpg

A nice hot bath in Annesville! 😁

But no TB!

edit.......And to hell with Dutch!!

Ya but im already unable to work, eat or sleep regularly, bleeding out my ass and piddling my way to the bathroom every 15 mins kinda tired of being kicked while im down
You can add 2tbs regular butter to what you got to make it a stick. It'll just water it down a bit. That recipe I posted last night makes this for butter
PXL_20230928_225337875.jpg

I got 2 tbsp of butter , imma go cry cuz now I can't pay the mortgage
Sorry i am nit caught up yet but what u mean? All the weed absorbed all the butter? U can go old fashioned and put gloves on and just squeeze it tightly to wring butter outta the buds! Also 1 stick X 3 I kinda hinted was a crazy ratio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back