Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Road glob is locked and loaded! :eyebrows::woohoo1::lildab:
image.jpg

Would you just look at this
ABSOLUTE
STUD!
Just strutting his junk all over the place!
Very strong looking main stem at fairly decent side structure!
Very vigorous growth!
IMG_20230928_082334431_HDR.jpg
He's not the right PHENO!:face::eek1::oops1:
This one is the correct pheno.
And he is pretty decent, just not as vigorous as the other.
IMG_20230928_082342587_HDR.jpg

Hera da baby momma!
As Joycelyn Elders would say
Dey gonna make lots of 'chilren'!
IMG_20230928_082348794_HDR.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Thursday Live Stoners!

Well it looks like so far @Shugrows @PinkyNotTheBrain and me are on the Injured Reserve list today I am sure this calls for a couple extra smoke/vape/dab breaks today. I know I will be enjoying the day. I believe it may involve a cartoon or two!

Dabs Label.gifDabs Label.gifDabs Label.gif
I am as high as a tissue kite in a hurricane :jump:
Same I love that thing! :d5: Set it and forget it! I'm gonna have to grab some of those filters you mentioned cause I'm using cheese cloth and the bag that came with the machine.

I usually do coconut oil but I will try this next time and report back. The burnt weed taste is something I've just learned to enjoy but I didn't know you could do it this way, so thanks for the tip! :pass:
I have ghee too but I feel coconut oil goes with more food . And my wife who works at a doctors office, doesn't like to see me slappin butter all over everything :rofl:
Yes, I also use the bag that came with the MBM. Light Olive oil or Avocado oil are also good choices for infusion.

Butter is arguably better than coconut oil - I use both.
Have you considered coco instead of hydro? Top irrigated coco with runoff reliably grows nice plants, and is pretty easily set up with automatic irrigation. My last wda went well over 200 grams. I usually get at least ~150g per pot. This is in ~~ 1 gallon ventilated pots, which are easy to move out of the tent for trimming and training.

Not everyone's cuppa, but IMO, coco does a very decent job, and is less hassle and problems than hydro. OTOH, hydro is the one technique that I have not tried, so what do I know eh? :pighug:
Coco is hydro but is a bit more forgiving than straight hydro. The thing is it is so popular a grow medium there are good value nutrient lines for coco. It is a proven method.

I have spent a lot of time developing an eco sensitive hydro grow style. My outdoor yard is able to utilize all of my waste nutrients about 7 gallons a week. ~400PPM .

talked to a guy in our campsite last night. He bought his used tent trailer from a guy who said it needed a 1 7/8 ball, so they put one on the buyer's hitch, and the buyer hit the highway for ~60 miles. I believe the highway was I5, i.e. big, busy, and fast. He made it home before discovering when he cleaned the trailer up that the tires were so old (>20 years, original 4 plys) you could see cord between the treads, the spare tire mount was virtually falling off which could have killed someone on the highway, and to top it all off, the trailer hitch was 2", not 1 7/8". That he made it home without accident was serious dumb luck. 2" receiver on a 1 7/8 ball is classic. Sorry you were not as lucky. :pighug:

In case I come off the wrong way here, I should mention that I narrowly missed a likely fatal wreck when an improperly loaded utility trailer behind my van became so violently unstable that its oscillations dragged the ass of the van sideways across dry pavement. I managed to keep the damn thing on the road by steering to follow the trailer, but only barely, and the only reason I did not front end the approaching eighteen wheeler was that I happened to be on my side of the road when the poor bugger went by - the trailer was still wildly unstable. Somehow, I managed to get speed down to super slow and things stabilized and I limped home at ~15km/hr with my flashers going. Serious mistake made when I was young and did not know what I was doing. Towing is serious business. :pighug:
I made the rookie mistakes with farm equipment trailers behind a Ford Tractor. You learn to pay attention to the details of a three point hook up real fast :rofl: :rofl: Jeez I am glad no one had a phone or camera back then, it would have been embarrassing for sure. :rofl::rofl:

@PinkyNotTheBrain i use an ardent FX too but i used to do it old fashioned way! 3hrs is plenty! ;) :d5:

I never added water into my butter tho! Butter or oil + plant material (decarbed prior or after) and let it go! Make sure to stir it and u are golden! Pretty sure i did it at 240F tho not 170! 170 is for making tincture without going over alcohol vaporization point! :thumbsup:
I get specific requests for butter or oils to be made by my chef friends some call for retaining the milk solids, but sometimes they are separated out and then returned as the last step. These guys know what they want. They ask for good olive oil most often, then just plain butter strained not washed.

Mooch us grass e ass @Lil Dab :d5:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Until u said something a couple weeks back I didn’t realize u could use this one while on charger! Comes in handy if i pass out and forget to dock her up! :pighug:

Oh and the car knows…..:devil:

image.jpg

I ripped through all the coffee filters after spending 40 minutes pressing the butter out now the weeds all back in the butter and won't press out somebody please give me an idea and tell me i didn't just waste 8 hours of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back