Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned them by reading the back of baseball cards :pass:
1695952699322.jpeg

Bo knows basic math! :haha::crying:

Decimals were very easy by the time we got to em in school! Teach a kid batting averages and poker and math is easy forever
Math was always my strong suit but also got me in trouble! By 2nd 1/2 of 10th grade i had already completely finished all my high school math requirements so i got an extra free period and that turned into my cigarette and joint chain smoking session everyday and by 2nd half of 11th grade my principal recommended to my mom that i should just quit school and take my GED and move on! :shrug: :crying:

Do u not know how to calculate that without an app on just your calculator? :shrug::haha::rofl:
I'm not gonna front, I don't. But the nug smasher app does it for me :haha:
Didn't pay attention much in school:shrug:
Then right after high-school had a few jobs before I ended up budtending and managing multiple dispos for almost 10 years and not one time have I ever had to figure out the percentage of anything until now, thank God for this app :crying:

..I'm sure I could take a YouTube crash course tho :rofl:

I'm not gonna front, I don't. But the nug smasher app does it for me :haha:
Didn't pay attention much in school:shrug:
Then right after high-school had a few jobs before I ended up budtending and managing multiple dispos for almost 10 years and not one time have I ever had to figure out the percentage of anything until now, thank God for this app :crying:

..I'm sure I could take a YouTube crash course tho :rofl:
It easy bro just divide the yield by the starting amount then move the decimal over two places that’s your percentage 4.2/18=.23333=23%

Math was always my strong suit but also got me in trouble! By 2nd 1/2 of 10th grade i had already completely finished all my high school math requirements so i got an extra free period and that turned into my cigarette and joint chain smoking session everyday and by 2nd half of 11th grade my principal recommended to my mom that i should just quit school and take my GED and move on! :shrug: :crying:
Watch out smarty pants. I went to like 4 different high-schools before 11th grade. I was a menace. They sent me to continuation school at 16 and that's where I graduated from 2 years later.
Somehow still got a diploma
1000011707.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back