Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is hard water but it's the same water i been using, but it is the time of year they blow out the hydrants and they did it last week so maybe that's got something to do with it
Could also just be a plant thats really sensitive to Calcium! If u have the option maybe try RO on it to see if it bounces back on its own! If u have any empty gallon jugs its only $.39 at my local Walmart’s to refill jugs at their RO station! ;)

If i used talk to text, you wouldn't understand what I was saying cause it would be submersed in vulgarity.

if i uzed talk-to-text, u wouldn't understand what i was sayin, cuz...well........u jus wouldn't.....trust me :rofl: :coffee: ppp

Any pointers on collecting this the easiest way? I need to go grab a couple decent sized silicone dishes i can split it between! He put the parchment inside a glass jar but i threw it in the freezer for now cuz figured it would be extremely messy if i tried to unfold the parchment while it was goopy at room temp!
View attachment 1634486

Be careful when you take it out of the freezer it might explode when you open the paper when frozen. Depends on the consistency at room temp that stuff looks fairly easy to handle might need to be mixed up. looks like you got the easiest way don't know what else to tell you as far as collecting

Be careful when you take it out of the freezer it might explode when you open the paper when frozen. Depends on the consistency at room temp that stuff looks fairly easy to handle might need to be mixed up. looks like you got the easiest way don't know what lese to tell you as far as collecting
It was in the car for 2.5hrs so not gonna totally freeze it! Bout to pull it now just wanted to make sure it wasn’t runny when i opened it so wasn’t smeared all over the parchment paper! :d5:

Any pointers on collecting this the easiest way? I need to go grab a couple decent sized silicone dishes i can split it between! He put the parchment inside a glass jar but i threw it in the freezer for now cuz figured it would be extremely messy if i tried to unfold the parchment while it was goopy at room temp!
View attachment 1634486
Looks like it should pluck off in 1 piece. Just pluck it with the dab tool, hold over jar, heat dab tool with lighter, watch it fall into jar :bong:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back