Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@420Forever
1000011555.gif

Ya not sure i need to keep a quarter at my bedside to smoke on which was why i said split into multiple dishes! Not to mention it would take a decent sized dish crammed full to fit a 1/2 oz in it! ;)
Just start doing dabs like this and you be good:headbang::lildab:

I’m pretty sure they where touring with mudvayne and I think coal chamber was with them too.
1st choice def correct but no idea on 2nd! Only reason I know who da fuck gwar is was from the movie empire records! ;)

1695683941377.gif

1695683964083.gif

Think the thing on the left in first gif looks like the leftovers on a ladies night at the Jersey Shore! :yoinks::haha::crying:

1695684111556.gif

1st choice def correct but no idea on 2nd! Only reason I know who da fuck gwar is was from the movie empire records! ;)

View attachment 1634487

View attachment 1634488

Think the thing on the left in first gif looks like the leftovers on a ladies night at the Jersey Shore! :yoinks::haha::crying:

View attachment 1634490
There blurring out the cuddle Fish. which looks like a dick. I had a good friend that was into metal and watched there music videos back in the day. Thats how I got into them. the person with the gas mask on crouched in the corner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back