Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll run it again eventually. Tasted like ludens cough drops. Not real strong effects, but real tasty smoke :thumbsup:
Sounds yummy. I also like that its not real sedative, my wifes snoring drive's me nuts during sex.

It was in the car for 2.5hrs so not gonna totally freeze it! Bout to pull it now just wanted to make sure it wasn’t runny when i opened it so wasn’t smeared all over the parchment paper! :d5:

Shouldn't matter if it's smeared across the paper just collect right off if it's decent and proper paper. If it's runny definitely mix it up when dividing up

Shouldn't matter if it's smeared across the paper just collect right off if it's decent and proper paper. If it's runny definitely mix it up when dividing up
Not sure how good the parchment is! Knowing my sister its prob some fancy ass organic paper that doesn’t work worth a damn! :shrug::haha::rofl:

Is it really worth splitting up if it's all for you. How long is that really going to last you?
Guess that depends on if it gets loaded up the ol fashioned way into swordfish or bong or if i get me a seahorse model of some kind where i can break off smaller quantities into a small silicone dish where i can just dip and rip whenever i want!

Not sure how good the parchment is! Knowing my sister its prob some fancy ass organic paper that doesn’t work worth a damn! :shrug::haha::rofl:

What I'll do is when I get a large batch like that is take one or two smaller jars and put a 1/4-1/2 in them then throw them in the refrigerator and leave a bunch in the big jar to smoke out of that first

What I'll do is when I get a large batch like that is take one or two smaller jars and put a 1/4-1/2 in them then throw them in the refrigerator and leave a bunch in the big jar to smoke out of that first
Ya not sure i need to keep a quarter at my bedside to smoke on which was why i said split into multiple dishes! Not to mention it would take a decent sized dish crammed full to fit a 1/2 oz in it! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back