Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pass:

Oooohhh........gives me goose pimples just Thinking about it.......................... :pass:

I was always nervous about skinny dipping lest some sea critter mistake me best parts as bait. And then there's the tales of the tiny Amazonian fish that swims up the urethra, and the reverse-slanted spines make it impossible to get it out. The pain is so intense that the only remedy is to lop off the inflamed appendage with a machete.

IMG_7821.JPG

:chef:

IMG_7823.JPG

:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

The pain is so intense that the only remedy is to lop off the inflamed appendage with a machete.

Bragging Up @Mara Cachafa .......?...............:eyebrows:...........I'm sure I heard a penknife would suffice.............:crying:..........

I was always nervous about skinny dipping lest some sea critter mistake me best parts as bait. And then there's the tales of the tiny Amazonian fish that swims up the urethra, and the reverse-slanted spines make it impossible to get it out. The pain is so intense that the only remedy is to lop off the inflamed appendage with a machete.

IMG_20230925_092549408_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230925_091849661_HDR.jpg
#SharingOne
:smokeout:
CmD after a month cure and a freshly cleaned chillum
No drain jobs yet , surprising with the rain so im running around getting stuff for the boss' indoor grow. He went with " whatever you're growing" so i got 2 almost identical grows with 3 double grape x grape crinkle and 1 Skywalker in 7 gal fabrics , same home made soil mix both 4x4 ac infinity tent kits. Mines in a basement storage area and hand watered, his is inside in a spare bedroom and watered using blue mat. Trimmed some stuff and brought it to my boys while im out n about, got him grinding it all up while im workin on the grows then makin butter tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back