Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish working today and tomorrow feel like crap wife started feeling sick yesterday and I think I may have it now :bighug:

The Season is upon us...........:doc3:......look around and quite a few people are down already.......

You'll feel it more if your thyroid is outta whack......:bighug:

The Season is upon us...........:doc3:......look around and quite a few people are down already.......

You'll feel it more if your thyroid is outta whack......:bighug:

Yup couple of her co workers have Covid she tested negative yesterday but it got worse as the day went on she was going to test again today

Last I knew my thyroid was under control and I’ve been taking my meds so I hope I am ok there :thanks:

Speak of the devil :yoinks::nono::cuss:

IMG_6687.jpeg

Last I knew my thyroid was under control and I’ve been taking my meds so I hope I am ok there :thanks:

Good....:pighug:...anyone feeling Hibernation yet........?...............:pass:

Bugger.........:doh:......I Hope it is mild for her/you both.......:coffee2:

News I read from the UK says it is Highly transmissable.......but not as bad as they Thought it might be........:headbang:

It's that time of year again!
Screenshot_20230925_054251_Wunderground.jpg

Weather Underground tells me it's safe to move a plant that's very close to finishing, out. Hopefully the cold nights (lower 50s - upper 40s F) will force her to finish because she's been taking her time.

Good....:pighug:...anyone feeling Hibernation yet........?...............:pass:

Bugger.........:doh:......I Hope it is mild for her/you both.......:coffee2:

News I read from the UK says it is Highly transmissable.......but not as bad as they Thought it might be........:headbang:

Yeah definitely ready for hibernation wake up when spring is here :sleeping::sleeping::crying:

Yes we are hearing the same thing is running rapid here thank you is too :goodluck::thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back