Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:headbang:

What's the bottom right one........?...:pass:
Seedstockers Mack N Crack:biggrin:

I'm gonna leave the breeding pair in that tent and play musical cannabis pots with other girls. I think I'm gonna take the Northern Lights girl and up pot her to a three gallon pot and place her in a 2x4 tent. I assume the carbon filter will keep the pollen in that tent and I'll just have to be careful about opening and closing her and have water on hand to wet down the tent whenever I open it up.

Good morning bud. Shitty start but hope you guys feel better soon. :bighug: ill hug u even wit ur cooties

Aww thanks bud morning to you too. Yeah I just hope we can get over it so we can enjoy our trip this week suppose to be leaving Wednesday.

Boss told me if I wasn’t feeling good and that since the wife was positive it was probably best if I went home. He don’t want the whole shop getting sick we can afford that

Seedstockers Mack N Crack:biggrin:

I Like her too......... :headbang:

I'm gonna leave the breeding pair in that tent and play musical cannabis pots with other girls.

Have you not got a bathroom or spare room where you can move the breeding pair out.......?.....:pass:

If you open pollenate in the tent you are going to have to clean that and the light down afterwards.....also...you know....24-48 hours Only for pollenation.......:headbang:

If you leave them au natural...it staggers your seed harvest......you really want a short pollenation period so they are all the same age......

Aww thanks bud morning to you too. Yeah I just hope we can get over it so we can enjoy our trip this week suppose to be leaving Wednesday.

Boss told me if I wasn’t feeling good and that since the wife was positive it was probably best if I went home. He don’t want the whole shop getting sick we can afford that
Rest if you can cuz you know u need it

Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug:... #SharingOne..

ill hug u even wit ur cooties

I Wouldn't.........:crying:......

Yeah I just hope we can get over it so we can enjoy our trip this week suppose to be leaving Wednesday.

Bugger.......:wizzy: #FingersCrossed for you....

Wise Boss......:headbang:

Been away a few days for unexpected medical issue. Didn't even water beforehand.

I lost my Gelato seedlings, but everything else survived.

Grow resumes.

IMG20230925012540.jpg

I Like her too......... :headbang:

Have you not got a bathroom or spare room where you can move the breeding pair out.......?.....:pass:

If you open pollenate in the tent you are going to have to clean that and the light down afterwards.....also...you know....24-48 hours Only for pollenation.......:headbang:

If you leave them au natural...it staggers your seed harvest......you really want a short pollenation period so they are all the same age......
With some of the males being removed, I'll have room to up pot that northern lights girl.
OK, I get you on the stagger bit! What if I put the male outside until the female is ready? The easiest thing would be to take the female outside when she's ready and just pollinate her manually. I can do it first thing in the morning and then put her back in the tent at noon. Just wet her down before I take her back in the house.
That should be enough time for the pollination to take effect, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back