Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sour Bubbly isn’t a good yielded 7 grams in .8 grams out partially my fault for over drying her been trying to bring rh up with boveda’s jars are at 58-60%
IMG_6674.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah but remember, they don't have engines! :crying: The damage it does to the earth for 1 battery is far worse than driving a gas powered car. They aren't all 6 figure cars, I think the cheaper model 3s are going for around 35 - 40,000. My father in law was looking at them a while back but we talked him outta it. He got a cayenne instead. :hothot:
They have motors (i used wrong word) just electric ones! Regardless a battery going put eventually is a 1 time hit vs gas vehicles pumping out fumes and shit every day! I can’t afford no tesla anyways so no worries here!

Sour Bubbly isn’t a could yielded 7 grams in .8 grams out partially my fault for over drying her been trying to bring rh up with boveda’s jars are at 58-60%
View attachment 1634285
Is 58 - 60% too dry for pressing?
What Temps and for how long are you pressing for? I'm asking cause I do 210 for 3 mins, im just seeing what you do to get this consistency, almost looks like shatter ! :pass:

I guess the name is from Buc-E-Beaver. We had a store called Beaver Liquor, but somebody complained about the double meaning and it got shut down.
we have a restaurant at the golf course here called the Angry Beaver. We call it the Pissed Off Pussy, :crying:

They have motors (i used wrong word) just electric ones! Regardless a battery going put eventually is a 1 time hit vs gas vehicles pumping out fumes and shit every day! I can’t afford no tesla anyways so no worries here!
Hey this is America I don't care what kinda car you drive just don't mandate what kind of cars I can drive, oh wait I'm in california they already did... :shrug:

we have a restaurant at the golf course here called the Angry Beaver. We call it the Pissed Off Pussy, :crying:
I have like 5 golf courses within 15 min of me! I can tell by pin on map if an order is going to a neighborhood on one of these courses and i will say there is no in between with them! Either they are great tippers or they are awful tippers but no middle ground! Guess the bad ones are because they are broke from spending all their damn money to live on a golf course! :shrug: :haha::rofl:

Is 58 - 60% too dry for pressing?
What Temps and for how long are you pressing for? I'm asking cause I do 210 for 3 mins, im just seeing what you do to get this consistency, almost looks like shatter ! :pass:

Slightly yes I like the jars 60+ 62 is about perfect. Yup I do exactly the same 210f 1 min warmup 4-5 min total time. This was with 90 micron 2x4 dab press bags.

I think my jars were slightly skewed cause of the bovedas the rh was 58-60% but i really don't think the bud was the same plus it was larfy which hasn't bothered me before with proper moisture in the buds

Old sage seeds Strawberry Microverse pressed great she was in a grove bag with no boveda’s holding at 62%. Plus the buds were alot denser and you could feel the moisture difference.

7 grams in 1.5 grams out 2x4 90 micron dab press bag

IMG_6675.jpeg
IMG_6676.jpeg
IMG_6677.jpeg
IMG_6678.jpeg
IMG_6679.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back