Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1695487807264.jpg

Some smaller gas stations have these big portable solar powered charging stations that are basically on a trailer! Big gas station near me called Buccees has prob over 100 gas pumps but at far end of parking lot just put in a dozen or so actual tesla branded charging stations!
Buccees is cool we got a bunch of gear from there last time we were in flowermound. My son is actually rocking his buccee jammies rn :rofl:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Fried Chicken Sunday Live Stoners!

Going for the Hawaiian Fried Chicken and corn on the cob Sunday Liner!

The Only saving grace is.................they were Cheap........... :bighug: ... Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain...did you get any work yesterday.....?
They will grow just fine.

aww, we like u too.........................................................................................but u didn't hear it from me :nono: :rolleyes2: ppp
:pighug::love::rofl:

Buccees is cool we got a bunch of gear from there last time we were in flowermound. My son is actually rocking his buccee jammies rn :rofl:
I guess the name is from Buc-E-Beaver. We had a store called Beaver Liquor, but somebody complained about the double meaning and it got shut down.

Lmao they are 6 figure cars so what do u expect! Thats like buying a lambo and then bitching about the cost of repairs! More expensive and unique a vehicle is more it will cost to repair regardless of engine type in it!
Yeah but remember, they don't have engines! :crying: The damage it does to the earth for 1 battery is far worse than driving a gas powered car. They aren't all 6 figure cars, I think the cheaper model 3s are going for around 35 - 40,000. My father in law was looking at them a while back but we talked him outta it. He got a cayenne instead. :hothot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back