Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention if the batteries die, which does happen, they cost 10 - 20,000 to replace. Check this ev graveyard out, too expensive to repair, then what?

Lmao they are 6 figure cars so what do u expect! Thats like buying a lambo and then bitching about the cost of repairs! More expensive and unique a vehicle is more it will cost to repair regardless of engine type in it!

I do not see how practical an ev could be in the north at this time. Except for people who can afford to keep a part time vehicle sitting around.
Not too many 4wd EV’s so in the north it’s absolutely a part time car! ;)

To be effective u really need a good solar setup at your house where u can charge at home! On the road tho seems like it would take a shitload of power which is provided by a plant operating on not so environmentally friendly methods!
In my region power is hydro-electric from the Niagara River, so EV for driving around town might make sense at some point (i'm not gonna rush). My friend has driven her EV back and forth from WNY to MN a few times, and she has to stop and charge 4 times each way. Fast chargers are in short supply.

Hey wanna swap places with me next weekend, just found out my sister in law and her bratty kids will be here this coming weekend, oh boy :face:. I'm sure your hubby won't even notice. Or maybe he can take me to my first soccer match! :rofl:

Print this off and stick it in their bedrooms......... :yeah:... More effective than the Elf on a shelf.......

elfo.gif

@Lil Dab @Fermented_Fruitz
Need advice about the
lookah swordfish
I've been using it for almost a month with the "bcoil" 2-4 times a day.

How do you know when to replace the coil.?

When it starts not hitting like you would like it too and the bottom gets plugged up @Fermented_Fruitz soaks them in ISO and get more life out of them

at that usage and depending on how much you load in a coil it should last 2-4 weeks

@Lil Dab @Fermented_Fruitz
Need advice about the
lookah swordfish
I've been using it for almost a month with the "bcoil" 2-4 times a day.

How do you know when to replace the coil.?
With the b ones u can clean them but i usually swap mine out once i need to pull it from having some concentrate collect in the bottom from running through if i overload it which is frequently!

Looked like this
image.jpg
image.jpg

2nd pic u can see its a bubble of goopy rosin in there! What’s yours looking like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back