Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it, except I'm not prepared for snow. My wardrobe is all black tshirts and black shorts. I have seen snow once when I went to Idaho. Gonna have me bumping country and driving a truck in no time. I drive an altima rn, I don't see that thing getting very far down those back roads. :rofl:

You'd be fine in the altima at least it's not Prius that I assumed it was. The shorts only might be a issue summer is over here and shorts weather is few and far between

1695579638636.png

Last edited:

:welcome::pass::bighug:
I should have tagged you but not sure if you saw the @Dabber update I know you two talked :pass:

Hey stoners finally got in touch with @Dabber and it doesn't sound good he's been in the hospital for a few days but home now. Still feeling like crap and his blood numbers are all over the place MIN to MAX. He says its a spontaneous gut infection that has effected everything. He's in rough shape pain boules all of it but wanted me to tell you all that he's not giving up and is going to try to get one more grow in before he's gone. Kind of hard to understand who he said he was so shook but wanted to make sure that everyone that asks about him knows he really appreciates it @Mossy @Mañ'O'Green @Bill.de.Cat @JP1 @DCLXVI @Cerebral Goo @blue I know I've missed some more but those were the few i could understand and I know care

@Dabber we are praying and thinking of you:sad: :karmacloud::goodluck:

:crying: :crying: :crying:
View attachment 1634269

..although I don't see too many prius' anymore. Just those god awful teslas. You should see the lines to charge those bad boys, so ridiculous.

True I am behind in the times I forgot Prius is old news and everything is Tesla now you seen their truck :haha::crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back