Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mfs got my stuff all screwed up. Call the doctors office when they open i guess

saywhat.gif
Say What............................?..................

Anyone in here grown Mephisto's Canna-Cheese?
I've grown it three times from the first release. It is really good pain medicine for me. I just got seed from the latest release and will be growing it in my next round again.

View attachment 1633354 Say What............................?..................
My name was on the schedule but all my information was wrong. Tried to sign in name, all good and then it said my birthday was wrong.... And my social security and my address and my phone number which explains why no one called yesterday.

Starved myself, drank the nasty juice, last minute my aunt wasn't feeling good so i had to Uber, rushing around tryna find her inhaler before I leave, then she calls when im in the uber asking where the butter is and theres 3 full boxes on the freezer door and 3 sticks in the fridge where it always is, u put it there, it's the only place we've ever kept it as long as I've been alive, just piling worries on about random stuff on the phone the whole way til i got to the hospital . Dealt with the frustration of the mixup walked out and who do i see ? The woman i like n been avoiding and been tryin not to think about.
That was exhausting in every way possible for no reason

What it Used to be... BC......Before Covid............. :pass: ...... @WildBill

I Think it changed us and the world....
All Covid did for me was just prove how stupid the world governments are and what means they'll go to violate somebody's rights in the grab of power.
They all lied to us so damn much about practically everything to do with COVID.

Especially the origins of it! Especially A POS Short shit midget bastard That needs his ass beat Close to death!
It seems everything I said about COVID and a particular act of stupidity by huge conglomerate company a few months ago, have come true.
I do think accountability of the origins need to be taken to the highest level! The responsible people need to be held accountable and made to pay the price.

I think what angers me most, and should anger everyone, is the extent to the government went to to hide this and 2 stifle, shut up, dox, and all the other things they did to the people that didn't drink their god damn Kool-Aid. And add to that the majority of the mainstream media going along with the lies and BS.

And you know a lot of that is societal. We allowed that to happen! I'm sorry to say this and I hope it doesn't offend people come with the vast majority of people in the world are sheep! They will follow whatever bell is ringing! Quite a large percentage of the population does it really have the capacity to intake information and draw their own conclusions. They rely on the media and the government to tell them what they should think. Critical thinking has not been taught in school in ages and this is what it leads to.

I have never in my life had that thought process! If my Pop was still living, he'd shake his head and snicker at that comment because he had to deal with it in raising me. I would not take the word of anyone of what they were telling me was the truth. I had to prove it to myself!

My name was on the schedule but all my information was wrong. Tried to sign in name, all good and then it said my birthday was wrong.... And my social security and my address and my phone number which explains why no one called yesterday.

Starved myself, drank the nasty juice, last minute my aunt wasn't feeling good so i had to Uber, rushing around tryna find her inhaler before I leave, then she calls when im in the uber asking where the butter is and theres 3 full boxes on the freezer door and 3 sticks in the fridge where it always is, u put it there, it's the only place we've ever kept it as long as I've been alive, just piling worries on about random stuff on the phone the whole way til i got to the hospital . Dealt with the frustration of the mixup walked out and who do i see ? The woman i like n been avoiding and been tryin not to think about.
That was exhausting in every way possible for no reason

So what happens now......?

All Covid did for me was just prove how stupid the world governments are and what means they'll go to violate somebody's rights in the grab of power.
They all lied to us so damn much about practically everything to do with COVID.

Especially the origins of it! Especially A POS Short shit midget bastard That needs his ass beat Close to death!
It seems everything I said about COVID and a particular act of stupidity by huge conglomerate company a few months ago, have come true.
I do think accountability of the origins need to be taken to the highest level! The responsible people need to be held accountable and made to pay the price.

I think what angers me most, and should anger everyone, is the extent to the government went to to hide this and 2 stifle, shut up, dox, and all the other things they did to the people that didn't drink their god damn Kool-Aid. And add to that the majority of the mainstream media going along with the lies and BS.

And you know a lot of that is societal. We allowed that to happen! I'm sorry to say this and I hope it doesn't offend people come with the vast majority of people in the world are sheep! They will follow whatever bell is ringing! Quite a large percentage of the population does it really have the capacity to intake information and draw their own conclusions. They rely on the media and the government to tell them what they should think. Critical thinking has not been taught in school in ages and this is what it leads to.

I have never in my life had that thought process! If my Pop was still living, he'd shake his head and snicker at that comment because he had to deal with it in raising me. I would not take the word of anyone of what they were telling me was the truth. I had to prove it to myself!
PREACH!

It isn't showing for me @Drownomatic ....but me net is still a bit slow................:headbang:
Just imagine a forearm and a black cat and then a bunch of claws and teeth dug in to said forearm! ;) :crying::kitty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back