Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH is a toe head?
All parents love their kids until their teenagers, thats around the time ya try to convince your wife we should eat them and start over. But women are wired different, they always wanna keep um.
For my grandma, b. 1892 in Wichita Falls, TX, "towhead" meant platinum blonde or straw-colored hair. (pronounced tau-haid)

I've grown it from the original release a couple years ago. Great strain
I wish I could have got it when I got Aunt Jenny's elixir.
Sounds like it's got an interesting taste.
Do you know if it helped with pain for anyone you gave it to or you noticed it yourself?

My “normal” is happy go lucky… I am 98% positive all the time. Like a turtle, troubles and woes flow off my back like water… unless you’re a stupid driver lol. But when my “funk” started, I lost my drive and positivity. Had no energy to do anything but wake up and work, come home and laze. Didn’t wanna check plants, or nothing… eat sleep work repeat. I am getting to about the 1/2 way back point now.

Good for you @Jpkindbud :bravo:.. Well Done.

I Think I've had to realise my Normal is no longer Normal.......:shrug:....but I've still got Hope..............:headbang:

Nah, pill cutter! For old people to cut pills in half for doses. Any pharmacy will have one. Has a little cup with a razor blade mounted on a lever that cuts pills in half. Cup is so pill doesn’t launch into another dimension…
Lmao I have those too! One came attached to the pill crusher! ;)
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back