Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1294556_898118656925822_6890151198418869233_o.jpg

My “normal” is happy go lucky… I am 98% positive all the time. Like a turtle, troubles and woes flow off my back like water… unless you’re a stupid driver lol. But when my “funk” started, I lost my drive and positivity. Had no energy to do anything but wake up and work, come home and laze. Didn’t wanna check plants, or nothing… eat sleep work repeat. I am getting to about the 1/2 way back point now.

You know, after a few grows with the HLG lights, I'm really drawing the conclusion that Mars Hydro lights just generally have too much blue light. The trend that I see is that the girls under the Mars Light, tend to be more short and squatty for the stage of life they are in.
With the new Mars Hydro TS1000 I won, I've kept the ppfd Down a little bit lower than I normally do and seems to have a little bit better results. That little light has surprised me. I have it fully raised in my small 2.3 X 2.3 tent and it has extremely even par figures.

My “normal” is happy go lucky… I am 98% positive all the time. Like a turtle, troubles and woes flow off my back like water… unless you’re a stupid driver lol. But when my “funk” started, I lost my drive and positivity. Had no energy to do anything but wake up and work, come home and laze. Didn’t wanna check plants, or nothing… eat sleep work repeat. I am getting to about the 1/2 way back point now.
Well, that classic depression symptoms. I know it too well.:face:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back