Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Qbgrower :bighug: ..

Yeah....Insomnia Rules............:coffee2:........ @Hotfire.......you wanna Try the sheep.........?.....

sheeps.gif
Unfortunately...they are about as much Use as anything else on the market.

Morning @Qbgrower :bighug: ..

Yeah....Insomnia Rules............:coffee2:........ @Hotfire.......you wanna Try the sheep.........?.....

View attachment 1633292 Unfortunately...they are about as much Use as anything else on the market.
Sometimes I try those youtube videos with the titles like "FALL ASLEEP FAST IN 5 MIN."
but I'll tune them out so fast and forget I was trying to fall asleep. It becomes my background thinking music :lol:

How you doing @PinkyNotTheBrain .............?............or should I not Ask...coz if you are up at this time....it is not good news........:pass:
I got home from work Friday and was basically just rolling back n forth on the bed til yesterday around noon. Couldn't even stomach water. Really long stretch. I got my procedure in a few hours so im just smoking til i gotta leave. Unfortunately my aunt is taking me cuz she butted in on a conversation uninvited my driver and made herself driver.
They were supposed to call last night with final details from the hospital and didn't. I called but it just rings n rings so I hope i don't show up for no reason. They said i was on the schedule for 6 am before so idk

I got home from work Friday and was basically just rolling back n forth on the bed til yesterday around noon. Couldn't even stomach water. Really long stretch. I got my procedure in a few hours so im just smoking til i gotta leave. Unfortunately my aunt is taking me cuz she butted in on a conversation uninvited my driver and made herself driver.
They were supposed to call last night with final details from the hospital and didn't. I called but it just rings n rings so I hope i don't show up for no reason. They said i was on the schedule for 6 am before so idk
Show up in a robe tell em you are too bougie for a hospital gown :rofl:
1000011187.gif

Last edited:

:bighug: Good Luck @PinkyNotTheBrain ...I've got me #FingersCrossed that they find something for you.
Then start to Fix it....

Or I'll come over there and Beat them myself..............:grrr1:...

:karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud:

:bighug: Good Luck @PinkyNotTheBrain ...I've got me #FingersCrossed that they find something for you.
Then start to Fix it....

Or I'll come over there and Beat them myself..............:grrr1:...

:karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud:
Thank you so much. For everything.

N the puppies gave me a smile earlier :bighug: :biggrin:

This Lemon Kush Headband Cured Badder (maybe a shorter name) that i got tastes reeeally good . Lemon and floral... rose id say 🤗

Thank you so much. For everything.

N the puppies gave me a smile earlier :bighug: :biggrin:

This Lemon Kush Headband Cured Badder (maybe a shorter name) that i got tastes reeeally good . Lemon and floral... rose id say 🤗

When one of our old dogs was on the way out...my mother would always get a puppy...coz she says how ever sad you are.....you can't Help Smiling at a a Puppy.....:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back