Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me, I have been in the hospital, I had plumbing lines break under the house slab and now I have a tumor in my bladder and that is just hitting the high spots :shrug: all just part of living I suppose! and it surely is better than the alternative.
yer fkd up :haha: :haha: J/K yeah I feel ya man. this MS shit sucks. Plus body has multitude of injuries too. Then last year my sister had a stroke except hers was a hemorrhagic stroke which is the worst kinda to get. she almost went then. then after loosing her left side and living in a home for a year.then 2 strokes,3 brain bleeds later she was flown to DC for a massive brain hemorrhage.found brain cancer and fast fast tumor and she died Aug12. then a cpl weeks ago I put my last cat of a little born in our basement down after 16 yrs. then my shit..so,its been fun needless to say :haha::haha::pass:

sorry to hear about your woes bro. that shit has to suck nicely im sure.

I have help coming Friday to mix and pour the concrete. I have 30 bags, the mixer holds 2 and takes about 8 minutes to fill, mix and pour so about an hour and a half to pour the slab and another 30 minutes to pour the curbing, so hoping to finish in 3 hours. If you get a really good rhythm going you can mix and pour in about 6 minutes but I was 15 years younger then :rofl:

I had to leave that big ass root because I am afraid if I cut it the tree could become unstable. I just have to live with the fact that the roots will destroy the curbing in a few years :shrug:

IMG_20230919_160547996_HDR.jpg

Hey buddy i haven't really been completely catching up but sounds like you been bustin your butt! Sorry to hear about your health issues but you seem in great spirits

🐭👉 :bighug:
I get down sometimes but for the most part I love life and living even when it is hard. My mind thinks I am still a teenager but my body says you fucking ain't lifting that sack a cement - I mean it:crying::crying::crying:

yer fkd up :haha: :haha: J/K yeah I feel ya man. this MS shit sucks. Plus body has multitude of injuries too. Then last year my sister had a stroke except hers was a hemorrhagic stroke which is the worst kinda to get. she almost went then. then after loosing her left side and living in a home for a year.then 2 strokes,3 brain bleeds later she was flown to DC for a massive brain hemorrhage.found brain cancer and fast fast tumor and she died Aug12. then a cpl weeks ago I put my last cat of a little born in our basement down after 16 yrs. then my shit..so,its been fun needless to say :haha::haha::pass:

sorry to hear about your woes bro. that shit has to suck nicely im sure.
Sorry for your loss and woes.

Well whenever this old world starts getting you down we are here getting high come and commiserate with us!

This may sound callus but I grieve more for my pets than most humans. I miss all my fur babies.

I have help coming Friday to mix and pour the concrete. I have 30 bags, the mixer holds 2 and takes about 8 minutes to fill, mix and pour so about an hour and a half to pour the slab and another 30 minutes to pour the curbing, so hoping to finish in 3 hours. If you get a really good rhythm going you can mix and pour in about 6 minutes but I was 15 years younger then :rofl:

I had to leave that big ass root because I am afraid if I cut it the tree could become unstable. I just have to live with the fact that the roots will destroy the curbing in a few years :shrug:

View attachment 1633287
Couple pieces of rebar laying perpendicular across the root couldn’t hurt

Couple pieces of rebar laying perpendicular across the root couldn’t hurt
I would rather it break in the middle than lift the ends above the sidewalk where people could trip on them. That is why I am replacing them. 8 years ago when I originally poured them I made them 8"x8" x 7' thinking the roots could not break them and it worked. They simply lifted both ends right out of the ground all in one piece:shrug:. This time 5"x5" x7' with stress lines across the middle. If some pedestrian trips over the middle of the garden tough shyte! I don't think there would be as much liability as adjoining the sidewalk .

I am dog tired........ Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

All parents love their kids until their teenagers, thats around the time ya try to convince your wife we should eat them and start over. But women are wired different, they always wanna keep um.

Some women.......:yeah:...........and yeah I get you....Up to a Point.....I could have eaten mine I few times........But start again....................Start Again........:yoinks:.......

Are you out of Your mind...................?..............:crying:........

wednes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back