Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wrecked time for me to go to bed:baked: :lildab::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

1695178165701.gif

I have a decarb capsule for the rosin, do I just stir it into some melted butter or olive oil at that point?
I think once it's decarbed you would infuse it with either coconut, mct, ghee or something like that. I wouldn't do it with butter cause butter has water and you don't want that. If you want to use "butter" get a jar of Ghee. It's clarified butter (yes, you can make your own clarified butter but it's an extra step). Easier to just buy it.. I use coconut oil and it works just as good. I've done the ghee before but there is only so many things you can really add butter to. Coconut oil goes with anything. :pass:

How long does the rosin need to cool before it will collect nicely on the tool?
Sometimes forever is not long enough. Knows Candy is a great buzz but it is so oily you cannot pick it up even after being in the freezer overnight.
I made a cold plate out of a cake pan and weight. I keep it in the freezer. I can work soft sticky rosin for about 30 minutes before it gets too warm.

IMG_20230606_150832573.jpg

I have a little torch that I use to heat the dab tool tip that came with the x-vape one, just pick up the size dab you want and hold it over the dab rig and hit it with the torch just above the rosin. Usually it drips right in the middle and away I go..........

Ps If you cannot hit the middle you may not need any more :rofl:

it has buddy. Thanks for the homecoming :pass:

his year has certainly been a challenge
Tell me, I have been in the hospital, I had plumbing lines break under the house slab and now I have a tumor in my bladder and that is just hitting the high spots :shrug: all just part of living I suppose! and it surely is better than the alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back