Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name was on the schedule but all my information was wrong. Tried to sign in name, all good and then it said my birthday was wrong.... And my social security and my address and my phone number which explains why no one called yesterday.

Starved myself, drank the nasty juice, last minute my aunt wasn't feeling good so i had to Uber, rushing around tryna find her inhaler before I leave, then she calls when im in the uber asking where the butter is and theres 3 full boxes on the freezer door and 3 sticks in the fridge where it always is, u put it there, it's the only place we've ever kept it as long as I've been alive, just piling worries on about random stuff on the phone the whole way til i got to the hospital . Dealt with the frustration of the mixup walked out and who do i see ? The woman i like n been avoiding and been tryin not to think about.
That was exhausting in every way possible for no reason
Damn man! Get rid of that damn Hee Haw luck!

My name was on the schedule but all my information was wrong. Tried to sign in name, all good and then it said my birthday was wrong.... And my social security and my address and my phone number which explains why no one called yesterday.

Starved myself, drank the nasty juice, last minute my aunt wasn't feeling good so i had to Uber, rushing around tryna find her inhaler before I leave, then she calls when im in the uber asking where the butter is and theres 3 full boxes on the freezer door and 3 sticks in the fridge where it always is, u put it there, it's the only place we've ever kept it as long as I've been alive, just piling worries on about random stuff on the phone the whole way til i got to the hospital . Dealt with the frustration of the mixup walked out and who do i see ? The woman i like n been avoiding and been tryin not to think about.
So if you were on the schedule but your info was mixed up, then they would just make you fill out the correct info. Not like they are gonna cancel your appointment cause some of the paper info is wrong. You even said your name was on the list for appointments. We go to ALOT of hospital appointments for my son and have had that same thing happen to us plenty of times (info being wrong on paper) but they never and I mean never cancel you especially if you are there and not late. You gotta stick it out man and figure out what's wrong.. everytime you have written about going to the hospital its always some big ol scandal that ends up with you leaving. I'm only saying this cause I care. If I didn't care I wouldn't waste my time typing to you, so don't think I'm coming at you crazy. I'm just a get er done type of person. Like that annoying lil bro you can't get rid of.

Well shit. That is ridiculous. I am angry for you, I was really hoping they would get you sorted and moving past your health issues.

So if you were on the schedule but your info was mixed up, then they would just make you fill out the correct info. Not like they are gonna cancel your appointment cause some of the paper info is wrong. You even said your name was on the list for appointments. We go to ALOT of hospital appointments for my son and have had that same thing happen to us plenty of times (info being wrong on paper) but they never and I mean never cancel you especially if you are there and not late. You gotta stick it out man and figure out what's wrong.. everytime you have written about going to the hospital its always some big ol scandal that ends up with you leaving. I'm only saying this cause I care. If I didn't care I wouldn't waste my time typing to you, so don't think I'm coming at you crazy. I'm just a get er done type of person. Like that annoying lil bro you can't get rid of.
I spent years livin in the hospital with my kid, i done all this shit before. Kids are easy to fight for. By the time I got out of figuring out how to get my situation fixed it was past time for the procedure and financial aid won't do shit with out the paperwork going back in front of every single person because everyone wants to be paid for the time they set aside in their schedule

I spent years livin in the hospital with my kid, i done all this shit before. Kids are easy to fight for. By the time I got out of figuring out how to get my situation fixed it was past time for the procedure and financial aid won't do shit with out the paperwork going back in front of every single person because everyone wants to be paid for the time they set aside in their schedule
Me and my son and wife lived in the hospital for the first 8 months of his life. He almost died twice. He had to have 2 major open chest surgeries..
YOUR kid may have been easy to fight for but with my kid it's a battle every day, and hospital appointments every month.. It doesn't take that long to correct paperwork I think you just let things get you flustered then you just leave cause you don't wanna wait. But I'm not ragging on you, I just will tell you like it is brother.

@PinkyNotTheBrain all I'm saying brother is if you wanted to figure this out you would do everything in your power to get to the bottom of it. But you are letting your aunt work you up over sticks of butter and other dumb shit.. it just sounds like it's the least of your priority, when taking care of yourself should be your first priority. How you gonna care for anyone else if you can't even care for yourself.. don't take that the wrong way it's all love big dawg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back