Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
When my daughters got married, the advice i gave my new son-inlaws was to always apologize immediately, that way they will be talking to you again within 24-72 hours. Nobody cares who was right or wrong, be smart.

"yes, dear" :rofl: :doh: ppp

and there are thoze who wonder why -> i've never been married :crying: :whew:ppp

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
......And those of us who know the Truth....................:pass:

To hell with pride, a man's gotta eat.

Thats how I usually Win..............:chef:....hubby is Greedy.......and I do the cooking.........:crying:

One benefit of Insomnia........when he is bad I look at him and say.....Don't Forget.....I need much less sleep than you.....you are vulnerable.......:crying:

Thats how I usually Win..............:chef:....hubby is Greedy.......and I do the cooking.........:crying:

One benefit of Insomnia........when he is bad I look at him and say.....Don't Forget.....I need much less sleep than you.....you are vulnerable.......:crying:
Proof that there is logic in my insanity!

I love joking about being married, but I'd do it over a million times with this gal.

US or UK @Badfinger ......?

In the UK it is standard to take the pee out of your marriage....like I do with hubby.....but sometime the US staff think I mean it........:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back