Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i knew that was comin before i even finished readin the sentence :crying: ppp

Nowt see Certain...........:biggrin:...if you'd left the old door on it wouldn't have happened...................................so....your Fault....Really............:crying:

I'm always amused by a woman's take on things. Ofcourse its my fault, I'm a male.

Life is so much Easier when you Learn that............. :crying: ...sometimes I Swear hubby only married me so he had someone to Blame..........

:pass:.

Life is so much Easier when you Learn that............. :crying: ...sometimes I Swear hubby only married me so he had someone to Blame..........

Men would probably make good ballerina's, we spend most of our lives tippy toe'n around our women, never know whats gonna set them off.

Not to belittle your blame statement, but it makes me think of my personal life, I cant even say, hey did u see my shoes, or a defensive rant will occur.

When my daughters got married, the advice i gave my new son-inlaws was to always apologize immediately, that way they will be talking to you again within 24-72 hours. Nobody cares who was right or wrong, be smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back