Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hairy balls huh? Pic?
I think I'll get banned if I send you that pic here check your dms :rofl:

All the lower nodes have tiny balls and all the upper nodes have hairs.
I have 2 of these same freebies going and the other one isn't looking like this. Only hairs on that one.

20230707_100711.jpg

20230707_100719.jpg

I think I'll get banned if I send you that pic here check your dms :rofl:

All the lower nodes have tiny balls and all the upper nodes have hairs.
I have 2 of these same freebies going and the other one isn't looking like this. Only hairs on that one.

View attachment 1611971
View attachment 1611972
I've heard of people removing a random male part that shows up and not having issues after, but idk. I've never tried. :pass:

Mmm....not so sure on photo #1....... :headbang:

I've heard of people removing a random male part that shows up and not having issues after, but idk. I've never tried. :pass:
Yeah there is only room for 1 set of balls here in this room so I ripped em off and we will see what happens.

Gonna spend some money today, got the garage door guys coming. Wife was after me for years to ditch the wooden garage door and upgrade, so I did, then she decided to add some flare by backing into the new door.

:peek: Where's Waldo........?

IMG_6662.JPG

You know he's there....you're sure he's there....you can almost smell him...........Lynx Africa........:eyebrows:

The opportunist male that will show up from nowhere when you have a table full of virgins........:pass:

Front pot.....the one the dog ate.......and I saved them....................:pass:....look at the height of the girls...

IMG_6663.JPG

Annnnd.......there he is in all his 4 inch Glory............ready to Pop one........:biggrin:......

Makes me Smile everytime I Catch them........:biggrin:....but like the Fox in the henhouse..........:spels:....Gotta Go..............:shooty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back